I've been slack-a-lackin', but let's just be real and say this '200 days of honesty' is just a fancy title that means 'I'll post when I can and don't get mad at me when I can't'. Still sound okay to you? Good.
You may notice the blog name changed to 'The Girl with the Green Cup'. Partly because of my obsession with Confessions of a Shopaholic, and in that film Rebecca Bloomwood (my fashionista spirit-animal) uses the pen name 'The Girl in the Green Scarf'. And it's partly because I just got a really epic cup from Starbucks that's green and it just seemed right.
The past few days have been insanely wonderful. So let's recap...
- Moved to Burbank, CA, which is flipping beautiful btw
- Found the best Chinese restaurant in all of the world (except China, I guess)
- Went to Wal-Mart
- Went to Target (twice within two hours)
- Went to the grocery store
- Walked to Starbucks
- Drove on the 101 freeway
- Drove on the 405 freeway
- Parallel parked (kind of) so I could get coffee
- Drank several cups of coffee (maybe more than several, idk)
In case you wondered... I'm having the time of my life.
Until next time (which may or may not be tomorrow)...
This blog is a glimpse into my crazy life as a twenty-something female entrepreneur navigating life as the co-owner of a mother-daughter business. Things get pretty insane, but we make it all work.